दर्शनमोह से दुःख एवम् छूटने का उपाय
दर्शनमोह से दुःख एवम् छूटने का उपाय (12-14 June)
Bhaktamar & Atma Siddhi
Fall Education Plan/Recommendations
Donate to JCSF
Your donations help with upkeep of Temple.
Visitors / Coming To Temple For The First Time:
- Jain Center of South Florida (JCSF) is open to all Jain religion followers and to those who wish to learn about Jainism.
- First time visitors are welcome to come over on Sundays between 10 AM and 12 PM Eastern Time. You can also speak with a Temple member to get more information before coming. You can ask questions, get latest info or request for your visit to be at an alternate day/time.
- Temple’s address, directions and contact numbers are listed towards the bottom of this page.
- While in Temple, please follow Jain traditions. When in doubt, ask.
- There are no clothing restrictions as such, please use your best judgement and dress decently.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco, non-veg is strictly prohibited prior to and during temple visit.
- We are a small and very welcoming community. Jain principles of Ahimsa, Apatigraha, Anekant are the driving factors behind our hospitality.